PHP Programmer (Laravel developer)
- Job ID: 705
- Job Position: Programmer
- Experience: Less than or equals to 3 years
- Education: Bachelor
- Understand, plan, develop and test programming projects ranging from small bug fixes to complete from-scratch development of new websites and web-applications.
- We’re looking for somebody who can not only program,but do so in a way that they are genuinely proud of in terms of performance, functional, security, compatibility and code elegance.
- Build features and websites for a fast-paced company with unique specific business logic and requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, front-end developers and other back-end developers.
- Leave it better than you found it have an eye towards performance and code maintenance with every change you make.
- Participate in code reviews in a professional manner
- Stay up-to-date on technology trends and best-practices,and share those thoughts with the team through code reviews and chat
- 3+years experience with PHP (LAMP & XAMPP) & MySql
- 1+year experience with CI and 3+ years experience with Laravel
- Expert-level understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with integrating third-party APIs into a proprietary framework
- Experience with version control systems;Git strongly preferred
- Experience with MVC frameworks,whether proprietary or open source (e.g. Laravel,CodeIgniter,etc.)
- Understanding of the Agile development process is preferred
- Strong leadership skills,organization skills,and communication skill are all critical
|Experience Required:||Less than or equals to 3 years|